What is a TrustSwap Launchpad?
TrustSwap Launchpad is a full-service launch platform where stakers can gain early access and participate on the most promising blockchain projects.
The Launchpad toolkit uses TrustSwap’s advanced SmartLocks technology to provide customizable and fully-audited services that can securely lock tokens for teams, developers and/or early stakers. These tokens are released after the completion of specific development milestones and vesting periods.
SmartLocks technology ensures the integrity and trustworthiness of launchpad projects towards their goals, by locking liquidity and making it easier to avoid rug-pools and token dumps.
TrustSwap Launchpad provides stakers with guaranteed token allocation for promising crypto projects which are pre-approved for launch, by a panel of blockchain experts.
TrustSwap Launchpad for Crypto Stakers
The TrustSwap Launchpad provides stakers with early access to the best new DeFi projects in the space.
Stakers buy and stake SWAP tokens and in return they receive a guaranteed allocation for the most promising DeFi project tokens. Any project being launched on the TrustSwap Launchpad has been extensively evaluated and approved by the vetting team.
What are the unique features offered to launchpad stakers?
- Guaranteed allocation ensures that stakers participate in DeFi projects as early stakers. The bigger the staked amount, the higher the allocation multiplier a staker will receive.
- TrustSwap’s vetting team consists of a panel of blockchain experts, which spends weeks evaluating each launchpad project before approving the launch.
- Projects disclose the vesting schedule of their token allocation, thereby enhancing trust and integrity - all powered by TrustSwap’s proprietary SmartLock technology.
I want to be a staker. How can I participate in a launchpad project?
- Step 1: Make sure you own a wallet which is interacting with the Ethereum Blockchain (e.g. Metamask). Your wallet should hold ETH and SWAP tokens.
- Step 2: Navigate to our Launchpad Dashboard and connect your wallet.
- Step 3: Select Stake.
- Step 4: Complete the steps outlined in the Staking Portal.
- Step 5: Fill in the application form within the 24-hour launch window and wait for a confirmation email which you should receive within 72 hours which includes payment details.
Anyone who commits the minimum amount for Guaranteed Allocation and passes the KYC verification is able to participate in a launchpad. TrustSwap provides the opportunity for stakers to participate in a launchpad by staking at least 4000 SWAP tokens or earn a 2500 Swapscore (a 60-day rolling average of SWAP staked on the TrustSwap Dashboard).
TrustSwap Launchpad for DeFi Projects
The TrustSwap Launchpad allows tokens to be launched into multiple chains (Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Avalanche and more) thereby enabling easy integration into crypto exchanges and the wider DeFi ecosystem.
Through the launchpad platform and TrustSwap’s presence, DeFi projects get exposure to the crypto community and gain traction among a huge number of participants.
What are the unique features offered to launchpad projects?
- TrustSwap combines the security provided by our proprietary SmartLock technology with global awareness by assisting with marketing activities and connecting projects to prominent crypto influencers.
- Projects are carefully evaluated and selected by the TrustSwap vetting team, solving the paradox of choice and fears of participating in scams and low-quality tokens.
- The transparency of the projects’ vesting schedule greatly reduces the possibility of token dumps and rug-pools which may negatively affect the token price. 20% of each staker’s allocation is released upon launch, with the rest of the amount gradually being released per hour.
Projects can apply for participation on the TrustSwap Launchpad by filling in the Launchpad Application Form.